Please see attached our high-level safety improvement plan (SIP) for the next 12 months.
Almor has committed to work towards attaining our ISO 45001 accreditation. ISO 45001 is an ISO standard for management systems of occupational health and safety. The goal of ISO 45001 is the reduction of occupational injuries and diseases, including promoting and protecting physical and mental health.
The benefits of ISO 45001 include.
- Positions our business as industry leaders
- Consistency of policies and procedures means improved efficiency
- Lowers insurance premiums
- Improves individual safety as well as organisational
- Improves managerial oversight
- Preventative risk and hazard assessment
- Occupational focus
Our safety improvement programme addresses the areas we will focus on to ensure we are working towards our goal. This is a challenging list, however with your input and support I feel we have the best chance of achieving this accreditation and ensuring it supports our sales efforts moving forward.
With kind regards,
Health, Safety & Welfare Manager